www.tellaldi.us – Aldi Survey $100 in Aldi gift cards are being given away to loyal customers who take the Tell Aldi US survey, which is online at www.tellaldi.com, and share their shopping experiences.
Additionally, let Aldi US know that your survey results are pertinent to your prior purchasing adventures so that they can inform the business of the most important improvements. As a result, we will be able to enhance your shopping experience by enhancing our customer support and superior services.
If you wish to benefit from this promotion, you must inform Aldi of your most recent shopping excursion.
To provide feedback on the company’s services and to share your shopping experiences, go to www.tellaldi.com or www.tellaldi.us to access our survey page. Your feedback on the Tellaldi survey is also very crucial for the development process.
Process for Participation on www.tellaldi.us Survey
- Visit www.tellaldi.us to take the Tell Aldi US survey.
- Pick the language of your preference.
- You must input the survey code, time, and date from your purchase receipt.
- Click the next button to proceed.
- Responding truthfully to many online questions is the next stage.
- The next step is to review and grade your trip to the Aldi US store.
- Ratings must be given for Aldi’s products, staff, environment, and other aspects.
- It would be great if you could honestly go through every question in the Aldi US poll.
- You’ll also need to add your personal contact information.
- You must include your name, email, and other contact details in order to take part in the tell Aldi US sweepstakes survey.
- Ensure that you have included everything.
- To prevent any problems with getting your prize, make sure all of your information is completed precisely.
- After providing all necessary information, click the submit button to complete the survey.
- You are now eligible to win the $100 Aldi gift card that was offered as a prize in the survey.
Rules and Regulations of www.tellaldi.us Survey
- It is not required that you purchase something from their shop.
- A resident of one of the fifty US states must be the purchaser.
- Per purchase receipt, only one survey form is permitted.
- Consumers who are over the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Every 90 days, the consumer is only qualified to win one prize per household and application.
- One may register for the sweepstakes offer once each month.
- The transfer or exchange of prizes for cash is not permitted.
- Applications from consumers that are incomplete won’t be taken into account.
- Taxes and other costs are the winner’s responsibility.
- A staff worker informs Aldi that they will not be the winner of the voucher competition.
About the Aldi Company
Two German families are the owners of Aldi, one of the largest grocery companies. More than 10,000 stores are run by them in almost 20 different countries. The store was started by Karl and Theo Albrecht.
Essen, the mother of Karl and Theo, established a little shop there in 1913, marking the birth of the Aldi Store.
Karl eventually took over F.W. Judt’s grocery store a few years later. Finally, after taking over their mother’s business, each of the brothers opened a retail store. By 1950, they had each opened about 13 stores in the Ruhr Valley.
Related Tags: www.tellaldi.us